Haitian Creole Transcription:
Appen Butler Hill (www.appenbutlerhill.com) is looking for native speakers of Haitian Creole for a transcription project. The work will involve listening to audio recordings of Haitian Creole speech and typing in Haitian Creole what is said or fixing the given original Haitian Creole text to match the audio. Work is on a flexible basis (minimum availability 10 hours per week).
The work will be provided to successful candidates via our online transcription tool, AppenScribe.
Key Responsibilities: Transcribing Haitian Creole speech to Haitian Creole text.
· Native speaker of Haitian Creole (as spoken in Haiti)
· Good spelling
· Ability to read and write Haitian Creole
· Basic computer knowledge and typing skills
· Basic knowledge and understanding of English
· Have own computer and internet connection with the latest version of Firefox, Java and Flash Player (links provided to install these).
Successful candidates will need to work online, so must have a good internet connection, the latest Firefox and Java. Preferred working hours = 10 hours per week. Candidates can be located globally. If you have any questions about the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY: